Monday, January 5, 2009

Its been a pretty good day

Overall today has been surprising mellow and reasonably productive. I don't think I'm going to be able to get to the basement today but I did manage to knock of a number of my To Do List items. AMI finally has template site live and running, all I need to do now is add content. I know its only the beginning but I'm feeling pretty good about it as badly needed step in the right direction. I am somewhat proud of myself today for exercising some restraint and adhering to some of my resolutions to talk a little less and quell my urge to interject my input into nearby conversations. Today a couple of developers had a reasonably extended technical conversation in which I was trying to tune out but just kept coming back to. A couple of times I caught myself starting to look over as though to offer a comment but I thought better of it. Later I was also able to steer a meeting back onto a more positive track. Still, I think keeping my mouth shut may be harder than I originally thought! :)

No comments: