Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Food Journal - Day 1

12/01/2008 Breakfast:
  • 2 pieces Cinnamon Raisin Bread with low fat butter and cinnamon sugar
  • 1 glass Orange Juice
  • 1 Really Really Big Sugar Free Red Bull
  • 1 Milkyway midnight (sorry)
  • 1/4 can diet coke

I intended to just have the cinnamon raisin bread and orange juice but I was so dead to the world that after dropping my wife off I stopped by the gas station to get something else.

Lunch:

  • Half of a diet coke
  • Spicy Chicken sandwich and some fries

Dinner:

  • 8 Chicken McNuggets or Nicken ChickMuggets as I call them... don't ask
  • Some fries

I'm definitely off to a healthy start... NOT.

1 comment:

Randi T. said...

If you start a new blog, and add me as an author (or I can set it up if you want), I'll join you on your food journal. That way you don't have to bloat your regular blog with food journaling. Just if you want.

I'm not going to give you a hard time about the candy bar or the Red Bull or anything. I want you to be honest. I know you know it's not good for you and you don't need me to nag you about it.

One thing I would recommend you add to your journaling is how you feel either after each meal, or throughout the day. You're not going to remember in two weeks how you felt or be able to find patterns in how you feel in relation to what you eat if you don't. I remember you saying that you felt 'blah' after eating lunch