Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Papa Murphys

A few days ago we had my wife's sister, her husband, and daughter over to play some games and check out the Nintendo Wii. They brought with them a pizza from Papa Murphys. I like pizza in general and I'm not very picky as far as toppings. I generally dislike only single topping pizzas but thats about it. They brought with them on this occasion however a single topping pepperoni. At first I wasn't sure that it would be enough so I went ahead and fixed frozen pizza we had as well. The Papa Murphys pizza was fantastic! I was really impressed and this was only a single topping pizza. So today we decided to get pizza again and this time we decided to try Papa Murphy's ourselves. We got a large half supreme half pepperoni and black olives. The pizza was again fantastic, just the way I would make one myself and there is plenty left over. So if I you haven't tried it I definitely recommend it. Just a note they don't cook the pizzas, they are take and bake.

No comments: