Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Asus Our story begins

Well I went to the website a few days ago and submitted a support ticket. In it I outlined my 3 key issues. Yesterday I received the following email with my ticket attached at the bottom. Dear valued customers, you could the send in the machine to have it serviced for inspection, you could contact our service department for more information. Sincerely, Edward PerezNotebook Technical SupportASUS ACI. I have to be honest the grammar and punctuation didn't give me a warm and fuzzy and kind of played into some of my fears, but I decided to look past that and call the number. A positive attitude is said to bring positive results. Today I called the number and outlined the same issues. I have to say the gentleman I spoke to was very polite and agreed that I would need to send the machine in. He gave me service number and followed up with two emails regarding shipping information. The conversation helped to renew my confidence and I am generally feeling better about the situation. Tomorrow is a holiday so I believe the earliest I will be able to ship the laptop will be January 2nd. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: