Sunday, December 28, 2008

ITunes App Store

I love the possibilities that are available with Apples new introduction of Apps for the IPhone and Ipod Touch. I am however constantly dissappointed in how people choose to explore those possibilities. For example: Of the Top Paid Apps (Apps that cost money to buy) all of them are under either the Games or Entertainment category. What is the current Top Paid App you ask? IFart Mobile - Fart Machine. Sad, is the only word that comes to mind. Sad that people actually pay for an application to make fart noises. Sad that its the most popular app. Sad that apparently from the review its not very good but people keep buying. Sad that there are in depth commentaries and advice on how to improve such things as juicieness. I love humor and novelty so don't me some random prude. I'm just dissappointed that this is the form of choice for expressing human creativity. Unlimited potential for the development of better sounding farts... :(

No comments: