Monday, September 28, 2009

If my new found energy or direction does end up only being temporary perhaps I should make the best of it. I still feel generally tired or sapped, although it probably has something to do with getting very little sleep last night. Even in my drained state I still feel this drive. I have no more sense of purpose than I ever did, only a need to move forward and take control. I have wanted to re-add working out as part of my weekly routine but somehow the time for it has eluded me, or perhaps I'm making more excuses. I know there is a line between legitimate reasons for not being able to work something into a schedule and there are excuses. The problem is I never recognize the line. I have chuckled to myself on several occasions over the past week. Often times I feel as though I am a solider marching in full gear and complaining that I can't go on. Yet hours later and miles ahead I'm still marching, so obviously I could and did go on. It may seem like hell sometimes but when you reflect perhaps it wasn't as bad as you thought.

No comments: