Friday, May 21, 2010

Observations & The Meaning of Life

It has been said that human beings thrive on adversity, which I believe.  That being said I believe the somewhat understated implication that lack of adversity breeds stagnation is also true.  Its almost as if we need some opposition in order to be complete.  It was while contemplating these thoughts that I discovered the true meaning of life.  I know that many people have been searching for countless centuries but I have at last stumbled upon the  one true answer.  It was so simple and apparent that it was easily overlooked.  Are you ready for this?

The meaning of life.... is to aspire to become more than you are.

That's it!  That's the big secret.  That is the simple meaning to our entire existence.  I am currently accepting tokens of appreciation is the form of compliments as well as currency.

No comments: