Wednesday, April 14, 2010

So... I'm 30 years old but it seems even at this age Toll House Cookies are some mystical piece of knowledge that lies just beyond my comprehension.


Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Bake Cookies for 9 to 11 minutes
3. Remove from oven and let cool
4. Eat


Sounds simple right? I think there is a magical missing step between 2 and 3 because somehow when I go to execute step 3 I find my cookies and doughy undercooked CRAP. So I go ahead and leave them in a few more minutes... still undercooked crap. So apparently there is a missing step 2a. Find and choke Tinkerbell to death and shake dead fairy dust in a clockwise circle around the oven while chanting "I want to wish you a Merry Xmas from the bottom of my heart!".


Or their stupid cookies just suck!

No comments: