Sunday, January 16, 2011

Come and gone

Another weekend seems to have whizzed by again.  Friday is sort of blur after work.  Saturday Julie came over and the three of us worked on the nursery and the upstairs bathroom.  Painting was actually more fun than it has been in the past.  Sunday all I remember is church, having lunch with Mike and then moving a couple items in the house.  With the desk and the other bookshelf in the office its really starting to come together.  The Nintendo PC is a perfect size for the space that its in.  All I have to do is finish pick it up and finding a place for things and it will be a really neat space.  Now its time for bed only to get up again tomorrow to start the week a new.

Sometimes the weekend just feels like some arbitrary demarcation to help break up the days and differentiate one week from the next.  The baby should be due anytime in the next three weeks but it somehow feels so far away.  I often wonder if I am on auto-pilot at some points throughout the day.  It seems like every time I look up from what I'm doing hours have passed.

No comments: