Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

So its Halloween again. Our plans kind of deteriorated at the last moment so we find ourselves at home this year. Not to say this is a bad thing actually. I like spending time together. My teeth still hurt so I doubt I'll be gourging on candy anytime soon. I seem to finding an increasing number of little amalgam flakes coming off of my fillings. I've got a followup on Monday though so I will get to the bottom of it then. I'm hoping to have a little fun at home this weekend. I thought about having family over but I think I'd almost prefer to just spend time with the wife. Maybe play a few video games. I've been playing Warhammer Online lately and I've been trying to talk the wife into playing as well. I've almost been retrying World of Warcraft. I just never really liked that game. To be fair I really sure login to Everquest 1 and 2 as swore I wouldn't leave Everquest until I got one character to max level. My wife made the same vow and yet somehow we have still not yet acheived this. In other news, there is no other news :)

1 comment:

Randi T. said...

I enjoyed playing EQ Friday. It's always fun to go to new places to play.