Monday, February 1, 2010

January - A month in review

The first of 12 months flew by so heres a recap of what you might have missed.
1. I made a bunch of resolutions and realized two weeks into the new year that I suck at keeping them, so made some adjustments.
2. Star Trek Online, overall it seems to be a pretty good game.
3. I am a sugar addict.
4. Movies:
  • District 9 - Great Movie, I strongly recommend it!
  • Avatar - If you haven't seen it, see it. Its well worth it.
  • Surrogates - It looked promising but I really felt like it failed to deliver.
  • Fame - So so for a musical.
  • Primer - I think its good, but it was a little hard to follow. Perhaps I was looking too hard.
  • Skeleton Key - I was really surprised how good this film actually was.
  • I can't remember what else I've watched.
5. I want to have a baby! Not me personally but you get the picture.
6. Jason sux!
7. My wife is pretty darn smart!
8. I got my friend hired on where I work.
9. Work has started to mellow out.
I can't think of anything significant off hand. I'm having a review later today though so wish me luck!