Sunday, December 13, 2009

Re-realization

I am pretty sure I have realized this before and it has probably just slipped my mind.  I talk.  Alot.  It's ok though because the realization is no one listens.  I would say on average during any conversation if someone actually listens 60% of what I am saying then I'm doing good.  In honesty I'm not even sure why I find it surprising.  I shouldn't since it's been constant theme throughout the whole of my life.  Somehow though every so often I forget this lesson and carry on like someone gives a damn.  Silly me.

1 comment:

Randi T. said...

You think, perhaps people do listen, evaluate what you say, and then discard the information from their memory once they feel it no longer applies to them?

Perhaps these people also have things on their minds at the time or are doing things that require attention and quick decision making (such as driving) and are not able to fully give their full attention.